Dear Up with People Jr. families,
We are extremely saddened to have come to the decision to postpone summer programs for 2020 due to the ongoing concerns for the safety of campers, caregivers and staff as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
This has been a very difficult decision to make. Until a few days ago, we were still hopeful that we could experience Up with People Jr. with your children. Unfortunately, after reviewing all the federal, state and local authority guidelines, we feel we cannot maintain these while still offering a safe experience that doesn’t substantially alter the camp experience for our campers.
In light of this, we are offering three options moving forward and will honor your choice in a timely manner:
- Defer to summer 2021 and lock in this year’s tuition
- Request a full refund
- Donate your tuition as a charitable donation. As a 503 © non-profit, these challenging times has hit us hard and your donation will be used towards future programming and scholarships (donation receipts available upon request).
You may reach out to our team with questions, or to begin the refund process.
Please keep in mind that we will be handling hundreds of requests globally and it may take us a few days to get back to you.
We are deeply disappointed that we will not get to see you and our campers this summer. We will be missing you but counting on seeing you next summer.
Diar Kaussler and the Up with People Jr. team