Become a Site Director
Site Director – Expectations
- Be an Alumni
- Spend four to six weeks with youth in your community while sharing your passion of Up with People.
- Teach and execute program in accordance with operations manual and UWPJr curriculum.
- Create and maintain a safe, fun, respectful learning environment.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with campers, families and staff.
- Train and Manage on-site staff.
- Produce a 20-30 minute themed performance that incorporates themes discussed at camp.
- Invest time to travel and participate in Site Director training.
Operations and Program Support – Expectations
- Provide training and ongoing support for site director
- Provide all written materials and lesson plans
- Hold accountability of each site director to maintain integrity of program
- Hiring process including ,but limited to unemployment;
- Site directors are covered under overall insurance (non US sites might have a different arrangement)
- Background checks
- Other insurance as necessary to operate locally